ENCORE Vineyards Ltd. is an Okanagan-based, fully-integrated wine company known
for brands such as the McWatters Collection, TIME Estate Winery and most recently Evolve Cellars, which opened on May 16 in Summerland.
The company currently owns and operates Canada's most awarded vineyard: the 60-acre Sundial Vineyard located on the renowned Black Sage Bench in Oliver, British Columbia. A 25,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art custom wine production facility and winery is currently being constructed at the Sundial location.
Lawrence Buhler is their director of winemaking.
Harry McWatter and Bob Warehan co-founders of Encore
ENCORE is building a 25,000 sqft state-of-the-art, custom wine making & hospitality facility that will serve in house brands and provide custom production services to third parties. The following services will be offered;
- Crushing, pressing, juicing
- Tank and barrel fermentation
- Temperature controlled and humidified barrel storage
- Temperature controlled stainless storage
- Wide ranging barrel services
- Cross flow and plate/frame filtration
- Custom blending
- Bottling service
- Comprehensive wine laboratory services